Innovation Days 2013
The leading meeting in Paris for early-stage biotech sector!
Innovation Days is designed to promote early-stage innovation biotech and to enable Pharma and investors in their business development & licensing efforts to source new platform technologies and innovative products.
Innovation Days Features:
Pre-screened one-on-one partnering meetings
- Participants can search, identify, message and schedule meetings during the conference with the most suitable potential partners using this state-of-the-art partnering software. more info >
Conferences, workshops and panel discussions
- Esteemed pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry experts provide input on current issues related to the industry and share their experience.
- Innovative Therapeutic Insight with the participation of major KOLs and specialists
- NEW – A focus on e-Health more info >
Biotechnology Companies Presentations
- Selected Innovation Prize 2013 candidates present their innovative project at the event. more info >
Innovation Gallery - Exhibitions
- Services, technologies and products showcased at the exhibition hall in the heart of the conference. more info >
The satellite event?
Now in its third year, Emerging Market Access Conference will be a full-day event, bringing together BRICs countries-based life-science executives with their counterparts from Europe.
- Plenary sessions in the morning about the emerging markets globally
- A focus on each of the 4 BRIC markets through specific workshops in the afternoon (Brazil, Russia, India and China)
- NEW – The opportunity to make one-on-one partnering meetings! more info >